Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Unit #5 Losing Weight
As of Monday I'm starting my exercises to loose 11pds within 3weeks, going on vacation to Jamaica for 4 days. I'm so excited ready to see the white sand beach and many other things involved with this vacation. My diet is going to be only ( salad with any chop meat and honey nut cheerios/milk, water) I do this every year to condition my body to give it a cleanser. I do maintain my exercises not often as i should but this diet will help me wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to lose weight to, I have a wedding in two weeks yikes! oh well as long as I can fit in my dress its all good. I hope you have a lot of fun on your vacation. I wish you luck =)
ReplyDeleteLook at the Denise Austin diet with 1600 and 1400 calories. I think I am going to try this.
ReplyDelete